Garmin Gpsmap943 9"" Plotter Us And Canada Gn+
Garmin Gpsmap943 9"" Plotter Us And Canada Gn+
Garmin GPSMAP 943 Chartplotter with U.S. and Canada Garmin Navionics+Model: 010-02366-60
- New higher-resolution in-plane switching touchscreen display offers improved sunlight readability and visibility from any angle, with 50% more pixels than previous-generation 9" units
- Fast and responsive, with nearly twice the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP® devices, this system references 10 Hz GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) for accurate positioning and smooth speed as well as COG data
- Slimline display borders, edge-to-edge glass and reduced unit footprint make for easy retrofit in a wider range of dash configurations
- Preloaded Garmin Navionics+™ coastal charts and inland mapping feature Auto Guidance+™ technology (Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations) ; plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium map content.
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, including laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more. Requires compatible wind transducer (sold separately)
- J1939 engine connectivity for easy integration with engines and our exclusive OneHelm™ feature for connecting to your compatible third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching
- Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — by using NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 networking and the Garmin Marine Network
- Use built-in Wi-Fi® networking to pair with the free ActiveCaptain® smartphone app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates and more.
- Integrated ANT® connectivity support for use with compatible quatix® smartwatches, the gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls""
With 50% more display pixels and nearly double the processing power of previous-generation 9" GPSMAP devices, this crisp touchscreen chartplotter with high-resolution IPS display integrates seamlessly into your Garmin marine system.
With its added processing power and new slimline design featuring edge-to-edge glass and a smaller unit footprint, it’s easy to retrofit this 9" plotter in a wider range of dash configurations.
New higher-resolution 9" displays offer improved sunlight readability and visibility from any angle, with 50% more pixels than previous-generation 9" GPSMAP devices.
View laylines, race start line guidance, enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines, true wind data fields and tide/current/time slider, wind angle, set and drift, wind speed and more3.
Preloaded Garmin Navionics+™ coastal charts and inland mapping feature Auto Guidance+™ technology (Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations) ; plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium map content.
If you have multiple compatible Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information — such as maps, user data, radar and IP camera video — among them.
Connect to compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Helm™ digital switching, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more5.
Connect with some of your favorite devices, such as quatix® marine watches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducers, GNX™ Wind marine instruments and wireless remote controls.
Now you can connect your chartplotter to different kinds of engines, including select Yamaha engines.
This exclusive feature brings together all the operations and capabilities of select third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching, on one screen.
Pair with Panoptix PS51 (transducer sold separately) with FrontVü scanning sonar6 to help you see and avoid submerged obstacles in real time as you approach within a 300’ range.Specifications
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||9.2"" x 6.4"" x 3"" (23.3 x 16.2 x 7.6 cm)|
|DISPLAY SIZE||7.8"" x 4.4""; 9.0"" diagonal|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||1280 x 720 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||WXGA display|
|WEIGHT||3.6 lbs (1.6 kg)|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 22 W
Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.3 A
Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.8 A
|ANTENNA||Internal or external over NMEA 2000|
|MOUNTING OPTIONS||Bail, flush or flat|
|RECEIVER||10 Hz high-sensitivity|
|GARMIN MARINE NETWORK™ PORTS||1|
|Maps & Memory|
|PRELOADED MAPS||Garmin Navionics+ offshore, coastal and inland water charts for the U.S. and Canada|
|ACCEPTS DATA CARDS||2 microSD™ cards (back of unit)|
|TRACK LOG||50,000 points; 50 saved tracks|
|GARMIN RADAR COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|GARMIN SONAR COMPATIBLE||Yes (with external black box, sold separately)|
|GARMIN SMARTMODE COMPATIBLE (CUSTOMIZABLE MONITOR PRESETS)||Yes|
|SUPPORTS AIS (TRACKS TARGET SHIPS POSITION)||Yes|
|SUPPORTS DSC (DISPLAYS POSITION DATA FROM DSC-CAPABLE VHF RADIO)||Yes|
|SUPPORTS FUSION-LINK™ COMPATIBLE RADIOS||Yes|
|GSD™ BLACK BOX SONAR SUPPORT||Yes|
|GCV™ BLACK BOX SONAR SUPPORT||Yes|
|GRID™ (GARMIN REMOTE INPUT DEVICE) COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|WIRELESS REMOTE COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|Sonar Features & Specifications|
|CHIRP SONAR TECHNOLOGY||Yes (with external black box, sold separately)|
|CLEARVü||Yes (with external black box, sold separately)|
|SIDEVü||Yes (with external black box, sold separately)|
|NMEA 2000® COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|NMEA 0183 INPUT PORTS||1 (Differential)|
|NMEA 0183 OUTPUT PORTS||1 (Differential)|
|VIDEO INPUT PORTS||1 BNC|
What's in the Box:
- GPSMAP 943 chartplotter Garmin Navionics+ offshore, coastal and inland water charts for the U.S. and Canada
- microSD™ card preinstalled
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 meters)
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers