Garmin Boat Switch
Garmin Boat Switch
Garmin Boiat Switch Digital Switching ModuleModel: 010-02735-00
- Reduce reliance on traditional switches and fuses. Add digital control and software current monitoring.
- Operate lights, pumps, horn and more. Just tap your compatible chartplotter.
- Fill up or empty out? See levels in four tanks — such as fuel, freshwater, graywater, blackwater and livewell.
- See system status. Monitor battery voltage, bilge pump operation and more.
- Set it up your way. Position and name switches with the easy-to-use interface.
- Retrofit into your boat. It requires no special tools or configuration.
Get the integrated boat experience with Garmin Boat Switch. This all-in-one digital switching solution lets you operate up to 20 circuits right from your compatible GPSMAP® or ECHOMAP™ chartplotter instead of using physical buttons or switches. It offers four different switch types, including on/off for bilge pumps and nav lights, press-and-hold dimmers for cabin lights, momentary outputs for horns and timers to circulate your livewell pumps. Plus, it provides built-in tank sender detection and calibration for as many as four tanks — including fuel, water and graywater. It installs without special tools and allows you to easily add and name switches on your chartplotter display.
Get control and protection of up to 20 circuits via your chartplotter rather than a physical button or switch.
The toggle outputs operate bilge pump and nondimmable lights, such as nav lights and courtesy lights.
Press-and-hold dimmers let you set your preferred brightness on board.
Control horns and more. Simply press and release for desired length of horn beep.
A built-in timer turns the pump to cycle the water to keep fish alive — and keep pumps functioning longer.
Experience built-in tank sender detection and calibration for as many as four tanks, such as fuel, freshwater, graywater, blackwater and livewell.
See analog voltages on house and start battery, monitor bilge pump operation, and connect optional physical switches.
Retrofit into existing boats without special tools or configuration by using the included 18" flying leads and color-coded channel wires.
Replace existing two-element systems — fuse box and switches — for easier control and operation of onboard functions.Specifications
|Dimensions(WxHxD) (unit only)||9.1"" x 4.2"" x 1.5"" (230 x 106 x 38 mm)|
|Weight (unit only)||14.1 oz (400 g)|
|Ambient temperature||-20° C to +55° C|
|Enclosure water rating||IP65|
|Communication||CAN-bus NMEA 2000® network, LEN-0|
|High side||13 ch 10A, 7 ch 5A|
|Ground contact switch input||15|
|Bilge pump monitor||2|
|Volt||3 @ 0-16 V +/-1%|
|Resistance||2 @ 0-1500 ohm +/- 5%|
|Power off current consumption||60mA|
|Supply voltage (12V)||9-16VDC|
|NMEA 2000®||Micro 5-pin M12 male|
|Channels||Molex MX150 L 16 circuits|
|Power terminal||M6 bolt|
What's in the Box:
- Garmin Boat Switch
- Garmin Boat Switch Harness X1
- Garmin Boat Switch Harness X2
- Installation instructions